Trip to the Mountains Trip to the Mountains

REALLY MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE OF COLOR?????????????? IN 2014?????????????? REALLY??????????????????????????????????????? WOW LMAO 10/10

Pube Muppet:Remasturbated Pube Muppet:Remasturbated

Ah, this brings me back to the glory days.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

10/10 would jerk off again!

cyberen responds:

If your penis is excited now, just wait until you find the two secret scenes hidden in the flash!

Fenada 001 Fenada 001

Hey Nalem, remember me?

nalem responds:

lol wow yeah

You Roast My Beef You Roast My Beef

Hey

That was steak not beef.

molkman responds:

WHATEV

Inceggtion Inceggtion

Eggs

BWAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!

CC- Red vs Orange CC- Red vs Orange

Red vs, Orange

Really well done. Just a tip: when you use the prefix "CC" on your movies, people interpret that as "Clock Crew" which means less people are going to watch your movie.

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Willhelm Park

Oh you weeabo faggots and your tentacle rape. Great art directions, shots, layout, animation, pacing and acting. I'm impressed (besides the tentacle rape).

Halo Reach Fail Halo Reach Fail

That was pretty awful

Maybe I'm an animation snob, which is why I prefer cartoons to be animated. But besides the lack of animation, the jokes just weren't funny. Maybe there's an audience for this type of movie, but I'm not it.

A Pokemon Joke A Pokemon Joke

A Pokemon Joke

I liked the part where you actually put effort into it and thought it was legitimately funny but you fluffed it off in the description like you don't actually care about it so that if it didn't do well on Newgrounds you wouldn't look like a fool. WELL IT DID DO WELL. CONGRATULATIONS.

Croire responds:

While to some degree I do that to save face if it fails it honestly was just practice. Thank you for making visible my insecurity.

Popeye's Adventure Popeye's Adventure

Well done

There were some really nice shots in there, you really worked out how you were going to tell the story and showed some great angles and camera moves. Also the use of colours was very well done. I like how you thought about colour psychology when colouring the skies and the water because they seemed to reflect the mood.
I also enjoyed the universe you created there with the creatures and wild life. It was interesting to see Popeye out of his setting in a much more surreal and epic environment.

Great job.